Buy or Refinance Your Home with VA Financing
Proud VettedVA Professional
As a proud VettedVA Professional, a USMC Veteran, LeRoy Romero of Romero Lending Group provides sound and accurate VA financing information. Whether it is for purchasing a home, refinancing a home, building a home, or general mortgage questions. We will get the answers you need!
We’re here to make the VA home loan process easier, with tools and knowledge that will help guide you along the way, starting with our VA Loan Qualifier.
We’ll help you clearly see differences between loan programs, allowing you to choose the right one for you whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a repeat buyer.
The VA Loan Process
Here’s how our home loan process works:
- Complete our simple VA Loan Qualifier
- Receive options based on your unique criteria and scenario
- Compare mortgage interest rates and terms
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs
Why a VA Loan?
If you’re a military veteran or still in active service, you may qualify for a U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) loan. These often require no down payment and have lower closing costs, which can help keep your savings secure.
- Fixed-Rate Mortgage
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM)
- Low Down Payments
- Jumbo & Super Jumbo Loans
- Terms of 15, 20, 25,and 30 years available for the fixed-rate mortgage products